Monday, April 11, 2011

Collars and Leashes


   After a trip to my local pet store, I noticed that cats seem to suffer from a lack of attractive collars and leashes as compared to dogs. Upon this discovery I took it upon myself to find cat or cat sized collars that were appealing. My favorite places to get collars are usually dog bakeries or on the internet. Here there are usually a variety of different designs that are more appealing than your average blue or red collar for cats. Make sure to know your feline's size before purchasing. If you are purchasing collars on the internet they usually provide a size guide for your benefit so that you can measure your cat to find the appropriate collar. Here are a few of my favorite collars and some links to stores that sell cat collars.


  
Willow Tree Ragdolls
Pattern and Paw
Feline Fido




  

No comments:

Post a Comment